If You Work Too Hard, You Miss Out On The Good Stuff
If you’re like most entrepreneurs, you probably started your business for two reasons:
- To make a positive impact on the world
- To give yourself freedom (time-freedom, financial-freedom, etc.)
The only problem is, if you’re working too hard, you don’t have time for ANY of that.
Overworking does NOT = freedom.
In this episode, I talk about how to shift into the thriving CEO mindset and stop putting yourself last so you can finally live that life you’ve dreamed of.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- What it means to “put yourself last”
- Two common beliefs CEOs have about hiring a team and why they’re wrong
- Why trying to “do it all” yourself will hurt your business AND you
- The biggest mistake business owners make when it comes to their time
- How to think like a thriving CEO
- Why a team is an asset to your business
- And SO much more…
Resources & Links Mentioned: