SS 16: Are You Putting Yourself Last In Your Business?
If You Work Too Hard, You Miss Out On The Good Stuff
If you’re like most entrepreneurs, you probably started your business for two reasons:
- To make a positive impact on the world
- To give yourself freedom (time-freedom, financial-freedom, etc.)
The only problem is, if you’re working too hard, you don’t have time for ANY of that.
Overworking does NOT = freedom.
In this episode, I talk about how to shift into the thriving CEO mindset and stop putting yourself last so you can finally live that life you’ve dreamed of.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- What it means to “put yourself last”
- Two common beliefs CEOs have about hiring a team and why they’re wrong
- Why trying to “do it all” yourself will hurt your business AND you
- The biggest mistake business owners make when it comes to their time
- How to think like a thriving CEO
- Why a team is an asset to your business
- And SO much more…
Resources & Links Mentioned: