SS 86: Myers-Briggs & Team Super Powers
Do you have an INTJ on your team?
You’ve probably heard of personality testing. But what are the pros and cons of taking a test? How can a team use testing to improve things like communication and problem-solving?
There are lots of personality tests out there. But this week, I dive into the Myers-Briggs test, what the letters mean and how teams can use it to find their superpowers. To illustrate the nuances, I focus on just one of the 16 personality types: The INTJ.
- How the Myers-Briggs test works
- Different ways this test is used
- What interferes with the accuracy of personality testing
- What roles INTJs are great at
- The REAL reason introverts are quiet
- And SO much more…
Resources & Links Mentioned: