Simple Shifts That Make All the Difference
Candus Kampfer is a go-getter business owner who understands the importance of stepping into a bigger game. But Candus used to hold herself back with the questions running through her head.
In this episode, we discuss the simple shifts Candus made that changed everything in her business. And how she’s become such a better leader to her team.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Exactly how Candus was holding herself back (without realizing it)
- The shift every leader needs to make in their thinking
- How to work ON your business instead of IN your business
- The tools you need to develop your leadership skills
- How a team can thrive under a new style of leadership
- And SO much more…
Candus is the creator of Confidence with QuickBooks, an online course for entrepreneurs who want to optimize Quickbooks for their business.
After teaching QuickBooks in person for over 12 years, she left the corporate world and shifted her business online to include courses and workshops, as well as a membership site for people that want to use QuickBooks with confidence instead of frustration.
You can find her on YouTube and Facebook for tips and tricks about QuickBooks and her latest inspirational recommendations!
Resources & Links Mentioned: