Problem Solving Team Member Issues
Mistakes happen in business. That’s a given.
But what do you do when one of your most awesome team members makes the same mistake over and over in just one area? Or they’re great at everything they do, but they suddenly drop the ball on something important.
THIS is when you need to draw on solid problem-solving skills.
Every leader needs these skills. And honestly…your team does too.
In this episode, I walk you through how to problem solve like a ninja and how to address an issue like this head-on.
The goal is to fix the root cause of the problem so that it won’t happen in the future. And to do that, you need to let the team member be part of the problem-solving session.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to approach problems from a new point of view
- The difference between a symptom and a cause
- Why your emotions should NOT be part of the process
- How to ask your team member better questions
- The secret to pinpointing the process breakdown
- And SO much more…
Resources & Links Mentioned:
Streamlined & Scaled Leadership – waitlist