How To Prioritize Your Sleep & Have More Focus
The statistics for our sleep patterns are not good. In fact, at any given time, 68% of all Americans report having serious trouble sleeping in the last 7 days. It’s a chronic problem.
Here’s the truth:
Your level of sleep has a massive impact on your daily performance and your health. It can be the difference between a focused, productive day OR a frantic, slog of a day that drags on forever with no downtime.
In other words…Sleep can affect our quality of life AND our bottom line in business.
In this week’s episode, I explain how you can determine your current state of nightly sleep. And I share practical, actionable advice for improving the quantity AND the quality of your sleep so that you can be a better business owner, leader, and happier person.
- Why sleep is so important for CEOs
- How to know if you’re getting good sleep or not
- What you can do to see what works and what doesn’t
- Which sleep apps to consider and why
- What a sleep score is and why should you care
- And SO much more…
Resources & Links Mentioned: