Set Yourself Up To Make Wise, Strategic Decisions
As you know, we’re in the midst of a pandemic crisis that’s affecting the economy and the way we work and live. Obviously, that causes a lot of uncertainty right now for everyone.
Being faced with uncertainty for the long-term can really affect the way you think. And as a business owner, you need to have your brain firing on all cylinders right now so you can make the right shifts at the right time.
In this episode, I share how to navigate the crisis situation from a resilient mental place so you can make smart decisions about your business.
You’ve got this and I’ve got your back!
- How you are NOT powerless & what to do now
- Why self-care is a strategic business move
- Simple ways to destress
- What to do as a leader for your team and audience
- How to adjust your messaging
- What to consider if your product doesn’t fit the current market
- And SO much more…
Resources & Links Mentioned:
Tracy Campoli – Online exercise
Robin Long – Online Pilates
Mountain Rose Herbs: Source for Herbs & Pure Essential Oils