How to Find Your Sweet Spot For Work
We all have strengths and weaknesses. There are skills we learn quickly and others that take a lot of our time to learn.
But how do you know when you should double down on learning a skill vs. delegating or handing it off to someone else?
The answer lies in understanding the blending of the three elements of our work.
In this week’s episode, I share what those three elements are and how you can find clues in your past as to where you should be spending time in your future.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- The three elements that make up your work
- What it means to work in your zone of genius
- A step-by-step method to discover it
- Why you need to delegate tasks that are outside of it
- How to make sure you’re spending your time on the right things
- And SO much more…