SS 140: The Mental Side of Goal Achievement
Developing Your Mental Game In Business
I firmly believe that much of our business growth stems from the mental work we are able to do on ourselves. That’s why, in this episode, I share how the mental toughness needed in some sports align with the mental game of entrepreneurship. And how we need to include this in our goal achievement efforts during the upcoming year.
When we work on the mental side of achievement, we are not only stepping into the next level version of ourselves, we are also creating the next evolution of our business.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How mental strength can influence success
- Why our brain runs scripts everyday
- What is rehearsing & how it reduces anxiety
- How fear can be used as a tool
- 7 mental toughness tips to implement
- And SO much more…
Resources & Links Mentioned: