SS 17: The Mental Game Of Entrepreneurship
Being Successful Is All About The Mental Game
The “mental game” and “mindset” are two terms entrepreneurs hear A LOT.
To me, mindset is on the surface. It’s the first layer you develop when starting to explore the idea of personal growth or shifting your perspective.
But when we talk about developing the mental game of being an entrepreneur, I believe it’s about going deeper.
Evolving your mental game is truly transformational because it’s learning how to take action based on your identity…And you need to shift that identity to your future self.
In other words… you have to BE the high-level CEO you are working towards being….right now.
Instead of making decisions and taking actions based on who you’ve been in the past – You shift to taking actions based on who you want to be in the future.
This episode is about exploring that future CEO you want to be.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between mindset and mental game
- Why personal growth is the key to your business growth
- Why just reading about leadership won’t give you the results you want
- How a coach can help you overcome your personal roadblocks
- How to get to your “future self” when facing an issue
- And SO much more…
Resources & Links Mentioned: