Balancing Major Life Events With Entrepreneurship
There’s a lot of talk about being financially or operationally prepared for an emergency. But what about when we are emotionally thrown off our game because of a major life event? Things like the death of a loved one, selling a home or letting go of previous big plans are all forms of loss. And that loss can disrupt our work or our drive toward our mission.
In this episode, I talk about some ways I’ve dealt with loss (both planned and unplanned) so that I could move through to the other side. Perhaps by sharing my experience, I can help someone else who might be struggling with this as well.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How there are many forms of loss
- Why it’s important to go easy on yourself
- How suppressing emotions can make it worse
- When you should accept or ask for help
- That you’ll make it through if you give yourself time
- And SO much more…