Setting Up Your Team Member For Success
So you’ve gone through the process of finding a new hire for your business.
How do set them up for success right out of the gate?
You shift your thinking.
Bringing in a new hire means letting go of ownership of something in your business and handing it over to someone else.
This can be hard for some people.
But don’t let that stop you!
In this episode, I walk you through getting a new hire totally up to speed so that you can let go quickly.
- Why letting go can be hard for CEOs
- The 2 beliefs you must embrace for this to work
- Why some team members have trouble training others
- The four “Let’s” to training a new skill
- Why you want your team member to be better than you
- And SO much more…
Resources & Links Mentioned: